Susan Bates Crystalites French Knitter Pocket-size

Susan Bates Crystalites French Knitter Small

Susan Bates Crystalites French Knitter Minor is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4.

How to Get it

Out of Stock

Curbside or in-store

0 bachelor

The elegant way to make an i-cord. Clear translucent colors are cute to await at and piece of cake to use. Works well with crochet thread or yarns. Easy, fun projects are included.

show more than

CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-Up

Skip the aircraft! It's Gratuitous! Place your social club past 3pm (local fourth dimension) and option upwardly your social club either at curbside or in-store same mean solar day. Acquire MORE

Aircraft

Almost items typically ship within i-3 business organisation days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! Y'all tin commonly expect delivery inside 6-x concern days, later on you place your order, depending on destination. LEARN MORE

RETURNS

Nosotros want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to take returns for most online purchases in-stores for complimentary or by mail, minus a $vii.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. LEARN MORE

Write a product review for a chance to Write a product review for a chance to

WIN A $100 JOANN Gift CARD!

WIN A $100 JOANN
Souvenir Card!

Valid iv/3 - 4/30 for U.Southward. orders merely Valid 4/three - 4/xxx for U.S. orders only

TERMS & CONDITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Reminds me of my babyhood. A couple months ago I got the medium size. I loved using information technology. I decided to try the size small, even though it had the comment that it didn't piece of work well with worsted yarn. I use #four worsted yarn all the fourth dimension with no issues. I made 2 long ropes with this knitter and gave them to my sister, every bit toys for her cat. My sister says her true cat tin't get plenty of these colorful ropes. I love using this French knitter and then much, that I make colorful ropes and determine what to make them into latter. The possibilities are countless.

Appointment published: 2016-07-02

Rated iii out of 5 past from needs work For me the pegs need to be a quarter inch longer. I don't try to make cord with bulky yarn, simply the pegs demand to be longer to work with worsted weight. Besides, the tool was useless to me. Thank heaven I endemic a tool from my circular looms!

Appointment published: 2012-07-05

Rated five out of 5 past from I love these corkers! I got a couple of old plastic corkers on ebay and they are not nearly as nice as these shiny new ones from SB. The have a nice heft in the hands and at that place are no sharp edges or burrs. The pegs are simply the right size to catch the yarn so your loops go over correctly. The pick tool is just a smidge too short for my adult hand - I put a Boye "blue bullet" signal protector over the hook end to continue it from puncturing my palm. I really like the wide colour assortment, too. I've made handles for my many market bags on these petty looms.

Engagement published: 2008-ten-22

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Spool Knitting When I was a child my grandmother gave me wooden spool, emptied of thread, with five pocket-sized nails spaced evenly aroung the hole in the spool. She showed me how to make a knitted cord past passing the complimentary thread over the loops on the nails. I very much enjoyed that. Nowadays there aren't wooden spools, and so I and my grandchildren are fortunate that my grandmother saved a tin of empty wooden spools! I purchased a Susan Bates French knitter in a craft store and gave it to a friend who is in hospital. When I went back to buy another for myself, that store had discontinued them. I am glad that Jo-Ann's online store carries them. The instructions that are included don't quite match with the illustrations-the only criticism of the product I have.

Engagement published: 2007-09-30